ALL THE NEWS

Blackstone Minerals Doubles Ta Khoa Exploration Capacity

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Blackstone Minerals (ASX: BSX) has picked up the pace of its exploration activities underway at the company’s Ta Khoa nickel-copper-PGE project in Vietnam. Blackstone has set a new industry standard by adding a second geophysics crew and three additional drill rigs to its fleet, thereby doubling its exploration capacity. Blackstone already had […]

Kin Mining Making a Hobby of Scoring Gold Hits

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Kin Mining (ASX: KIN) reported further encouraging assay results from ongoing Phase 3 Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling across multiple prospects at the company’s 100 per cent-owned Cardinia gold project near Leonora in Western Australia. Kin Mining continued to record gold hits of note from a program consisting 24 Reverse Circulation drill-holes, including […]

Dreadnought Resources Extends Rocky Dam Gold

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Dreadnought Resources (ASX: DRE) recently completed a 10-hole RC drilling program at CRA-North, part of the company’s Rocky Dam gold-VMS project east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Dreadnought Resources reported the drilling program had extended thick, shallow zones of gold mineralisation at CRA-North, returning drill intercepts including: RDRC012 20 metres at 1.1 […]

Blackstone Minerals Encounters Further Ta Khoa Sulphide Hits

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Blackstone Minerals (ASX: BSX) has continued it run of intersecting high-grade massive sulphide nickel-copper-PGE at Ban Chang, part of the company’s Ta Khoa nickel-copper-PGE project in Vietnam. The first four holes of Blackstone Minerals’ maiden drilling program at Ban Chang have all encountered sulphide mineralisation. The latest of these, BC20-04, returned: 21.5 […]

Rio Tinto Contrite, But Still Digging, After Juukan Gorge Destruction

THE BOURSE WHISPERER: Rio Tinto (ASX: RIO), publicly at least, has its tail between its legs in regards to the destruction of a 46,000-year-old Aboriginal heritage site in Juukan Gorge. The company blew up the Juukan Gorge rock shelters in the Hamersley Range in the Pilbara of Western Australia in May to expand its Brockman […]

Middle Island Resources Hits “Bonanza” Gold Intercepts at Sandstone

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Middle Island Resources (ASX: MDI) declared its latest drilling results from the company’s 100 per cent-owned Sandstone gold project in Western Australia as being “bonanza gold grade intercepts”. Middle Island’s latest gold results emerge from the recent Phase 2 reverse circulation (RC) drilling campaign at the Sandstone gold project at the new […]

Azure Minerals Ready to Commence Drilling at Andover

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Azure Minerals (ASX: AZS) has commenced first stage exploration and geophysical works on the company’s recently acquired Andover nickel-copper project in the West Pilbara region of Western Australia. Azure is purchasing – subject to shareholder approval – 60 per cent of the project with the remaining 40 per cent to be retained […]

Ausgold Fills Coffers for Katanning Drill Push

THE BOURSE WHISPERER: Ausgold Limited (ASX: AUC) is well and truly cashed-up for drilling planned at the company’s 100 per cent- owned Katanning gold project in Western Australia. Ausgold announced it had binding commitments from institutional and sophisticated investors for a share placement to raise just over $6.3 million to underpin an extensive exploration and […]

Apollo Consolidated Drills Duchess Upgrade Potential

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Apollo Consolidated (ASX: AOP) continues to progress drilling underway at the company’s 100 per cent-owned Lake Rebecca gold project east of Kalgoorlie in the West Australian goldfields. Apollo Consolidated drilled 26 holes, 23 of which encountered reportable gold intercepts building on the company’s confidence around the existing 180,000-ounce gold Inferred Mineral Resource […]

Antipa Minerals Well-Positioned For Exploration Triumph

THE DRILL SERGEANT: Few junior explorers can claim a list of heavyweight partners like Antipa Minerals (ASX: AZY). Antipa Minerals first lured a big name to join its hunt for giant deposits in Western Australia’s Paterson Province in 2015 when it struck a $60 million farm-in agreement with Rio Tinto on its Citadel project. Since […]